In Personal on October 14, 2011 at 8:56 am
"Attack" Batik Cleaner
This is one of my individual task in consumer behavior class. The lecturer asked us to look for any kind of advertisement in any media. Then, we need to analyze what kind of consumer behavior that the company want to target. I choose this advertisement because it’s unique and this is an innovative product. This ads was placed in Kompas someday around last two weeks, I forgot the exact date 🙂
So, here’s the analyzes of consumer behavior behind the ads.
- Perception -> Cleaner is for clothes, to keep them clean, nicely smell and bright.
- Attitudes toward general batik cleaner -> Detergent for Batik is highly chemical and stinky.
- Motivation -> To keep our Batik preserved in colors and material. No need to go to the laundry.
ps: thanks to Arnita Rosiana for helping me structured the content 🙂
In Personal on June 30, 2011 at 10:58 pm
For all Manchester United fans and iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch users out there, now you can subscribed to #MUFCfixtures Calendar. Just follow this instruction:
1. Go to “Settings” and then choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Tap “Add Account” -> “Other” -> “Add Subscribed Calendar”
3. Paste this url https://firstname.lastname@example.org/public/basic.ics
4. Then tap “Next”. You can choose SSL ON or OFF.
Now you can check your Calendar and see all Manchester United fixtures for 2011/2012 season. Notice the time also, it has been converted to your local time. Enjoy!
*Thanks to @mr_ias for sharing this tutorial to his followers.
In Personal on June 16, 2011 at 10:31 pm
This is an old video from Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod. First time being uploaded in Youtube on 2007. This video shows many facts from different perspective about the predictions on what will happen in the future. Even thought it was an old video, but it’s still relevant to watch.